Application for Employment
Absolute Restoration is a growing restoration company specializing in Residential and Commercial Water, Mold, Fire, Sewage, Asbestos and Wind Damage. If you are looking for a stable, long-term career working with a result-driven team, and a positive work environment, we are the right place for you!
The attached application for employment will enable Absolute Restoration to learn of the experience and skills you have to offer. Please complete all sections of this application—do not leave any lines blank. If a question does not apply to you, please enter “N/A” on that line. This indicates that the question is “not applicable” to you.
Learning about you is important to us! Please be honest and thorough when completing the application. An applicant who does not complete the application in full may not be considered for employment.
Help us build a culture of service.
Your application will be held on file for six months. If a position becomes available that matches your skills, education, and experience, we will contact you for an interview.
If we requested that you complete this application as part of the interviewing process, you will be contacted within one month as to the status of your application and/or available job openings.
Thank you for interest in Absolute Restoration!
Job Type: Water Mitigation Technician(Full–time)
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
100% company sponsored medical benefits + dental/vision
Must have a valid PA driver’s license and be able to pass a hair drug test.
We are an emergency service company handling water mitigation, fire and storm damage and mold remediation. Training and additional certifications available for the right individual.
If you are looking for a stable work environment with a result driven team for a long–term career, we are the right place for you.Experience with water mitigation preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work off–hours shifts as needed to complete job responsibilities.
- Follows established safety practices.
- Capable of lifting heavy items and walking or standing for several hours at a time.
- Physically and cardiorespiratory fit enough to wear a respirator and handle high heat work conditions in drying chambers
- All training is provided, must have a positive attitude, a desire to learn new skills, and able to work well with others.
This is a 40hr/week position.
JOB SUMMARY: Growing and fast–paced company looking for a full–time, year–round Water Mitigation Technician. Responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- responding to emergency water mitigation jobs
- working with the team to demo, clean and repair damages caused by water, fire, asbestos, or mold–operating tools,equipment and necessary software
- following safety protocol to ensure the health and safety of clients
- willingness to learn and understand health and safety hazards as to prevent any risk of injury or illness
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Water Damage Restoration: 1 year (Preferred)
- IICRC (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Job Type: Full–time
Pay: $13.00 –$15.00 per hour
Email Resume to : SOS@absoluterestorepa.com